8 upcoming New WhatsApp features that will make WhatsApp more exciting in 2019
Contents in this post
- 1 New WhatsApp Features: Here are 8 most anticipated upcoming WhatsApp features you must know
- 1.1 1st – New WhatsApp Features: Vacation or Silent Mode Archive new chat as long as user wants
- 1.2 2nd – New WhatsApp Features: New Chat Stickers
- 1.3 3rd – New WhatsApp Features: Linked Accounts Can be used to recover passwords of linked accounts
- 1.4 4th – New WhatsApp Features: Swipe to Reply (Android) Simply swipe right to type a reply
- 1.5 5th – New WhatsApp Features: Advertisements in WhatsApp Status
- 1.6 6th – New WhatsApp Features: PIP Mode (Picture in Picture) Watch videos while chatting
- 1.7 7th – New WhatsApp Features: Possible Dark Mode
- 1.8 8th – New WhatsApp Features: Change in Message Recall Mode
New WhatsApp Features: Here are 8 most anticipated upcoming WhatsApp features you must know
Today WhatsApp is the most commonly used messaging app worldwide. Almost in every smartphone you will find the application of WhatsApp . Facebook-owned platform WhatsApp has more than 1 billion users worldwide, that’s why WhatsApp always brings some interesting updates to users. WhatsApp has completely changed the way how people interact with each other. Some other similarity related updates can be seen in the coming days from WhatsApp, which New WhatsApp features are currently available in beta version.
We are going to tell you about 8 of the most anticipated upcoming New WhatsApp features which are expected to make the user experience even better. Some of these features have already appeared in beta versions of WhatsApp. While features tested on beta mode do not necessarily make it to an official release, but can surely be looked forward to. You can use these features on WhatsApp by enrolling Google’s beta programme, or downloading the latest APK version.
This feature is still being tested in Beta version. We can said it like ‘Silent mode’ and WhatsApp has started rolling out this feature to customers. Right now if we archive any chat of WhatsApp, and if any new WhatsApp message comes in, then it appears outside on top the archive. But with this feature archives the chats for as long as the user wants.
WhatsApp is working for new chat stickers in their sticker section. I have seen some videos on YouTube by some users but it is still in beta version & not rolling out for all users. It shows up in the inbuilt emoji section like hike messenger inside the app.
According to WhatsApp we are working on something called as ‘Linked Accounts’. The purpose of this feature is not yet clear, we are just guessing that one can use it to recover passwords of other linked accounts.
For iOS devices Swipe to Reply feature is already rolled out and for Android users it’s in the beta version on WhatsApp. The feature was spotted being tested on beta version 2.18.300 of WhatsApp Android. With this feature user can simply swipe right on the message instead of tapping on it and start typing a reply.
Several reports online have pointed out to the fact that in the form of Status updates Facebook is planning to do advertisements to WhatsApp. According to Facebook it would be first bringing the ads for status on the iOS version. One of the reports cites a WhatsApp executive saying that Facebook already had plans to bring ads to WhatsApp even before it acquired the app.
This feature is already rolled out for ios devices but for Android users This feature was first spotted being tested on beta version 2.18.301 of WhatsApp Android. This will let users continue watching videos on such platform like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram etc. even while scrolling through the chat thread.
Last month, WA Beta info confirmed in a tweet that As we know YouTube is just added dark mode feature in their app in the same way WhatsApp is also working on a Dark Theme like YouTube. We are just assuming this feature because Some concept images were also shared later but since then nothing has been confirmed. Even this feature is also not there in the beta version. Only time will tell when this cosmetic change will roll out.
When WhatsApp introduced the Message recall feature, till that time user could delete any sent message for 7 minutes but the time limit was later extended for 1 hour but in the coming time, WhatsApp is planning to increase this time limit by which you will be able to delete any sent message up to 13 hours, 8 minutes. this update would let you delete messages within 13 hours, 8 minutes. This is still in testing phases. You will not be recalled a message after 13 hours, 8 minutes if the recipient has not received it.
- What is SSL Certificate & How does it Work? Explained
- 6 Best Video Editing Apps for Android & IOS Users in 2018
- How to Create a Blog on Blogger in 2018? Step by Step Full Guide
- How to apply for Passport from Mobile Phone? Step by Step full Guide
- What is Affiliate marketing and How to Make Money from Affiliate marketing?
- How To Repair Corrupted Pen Drive Or SD CardStep by Step in 10 minutes?
- How to Install Let’s Encrypt in GoDaddy – Get free SSL Certificate in 10 mins
- 5 Useful WhatsApp Tips & Tricks for Advanced Users. You definitely need to know
- How Google Map Shows Real Time Traffic? How Google Map Works? Full Explained