Jio Phone 2 registration starts on August 15: how to book, specs, price, all you should know
However, if the Specifications are concerned the Jio Phone 2 is very similar to the Jio Phone 1. There is no changes done in device specifications by company except Sim connectivity from single sim to dual SIM. Jio Phone 1 is a single sim phone but in Jio Phone 2 you can easily use dual sim. Let’s go through a little detail about all the important specifications of Jio Phone 2: –
Contents in this post
Jio Phone 2: Features, Specifications: –
- Keypad: Jio Phone 2 the successor of Jio Phone 1 comes with QWERTY keypad where in you get a 4-way navigation key inside the keypad.
- Display: If talk about the display, Jio phone 2 also has the same 2.4 inches QVGA display as its younger brother Jio phone 1, has been given by the company.
- Camera: Jio Phone 2 comes with a 2MP camera on the back and a VGA selfie camera on the front.
- Battery: Jio Phone 2 comes with a bigger battery size of 2000 mAh. Acceding to Jio Company it can support talk time up to 14 hours.
- Storage & RAM: Jio Phone features a 512 MB RAM along with 4GB internal storage. User can expand further internal storage on the device using a micro SD card.
- Apps & OS: The new Jio Phone 2 runs with the KaiOS OS which is a forked version of Mozilla and along with you can enjoy all the most popular Apps in this upgraded version of Jio Phone 1 like WhatsApp, Facebook, and YouTube while Jio Phone 1 didn’t support the most popular messaging platform WhatsApp Messenger but in Jio Phone 2 you can. All these kinds of applications can be downloaded from the KaiOS store.
- SIM Option: Jio Phone supports one SIM but you can insert 2 sim cards in Jio Phone 2.
- Connectivity: Jio Phone 2 supports 4G LTE, VOLTE, Bluetooth, VoWI-FI, GPS, NFC, Wi-Fi & FM Radio. The JioPhone 2 also support for LTE Cat 4 connectivity & maximum speed of downloading is 150 Mbps & Uploading speed up to 50 Mbps.
- Color & Price: The Feature phone comes only in one Color variant that is Black with the price of 2,999.
Jio Phone 2: How to Register from My Jio App?
If you want to do order to get a Jio Phone 2 then you have to to go to in My Jio App or You have an option for registration of this feature phone by visiting jio.com. We are going to tell you the method of My Jio App that how to Register Jio Phone 2 via My Jio App?
After going in My Jio app just find the an option for the registrations for the feature Phone. After that you have to tap on the ‘Get Now’ option. Now customer require to fill their details along with shipping address & all important requisites.
After filling all the required details you have to pay an amount of Rs. 2,999 which you can pay through net banking, wallets or debit/credit cards. Once the transaction is completed, This feature phone will be delivered at your shipping address following a standard delivery procedure.