What is Google Takeout? How To Download your full Google Data Using Google Takeout?
Read in: Hindi
Contents in this post
- 1 What is Google Takeout?
- 1.1 Why Does this happen with us?
- 1.2 How can you download all your Google Data Using Google Takeout feature?
What is Google Takeout?
In today’s technology world Google and Facebook know more about us than we know about ourselves. You may have felt a lot of times that whenever you search for something on Google and after a day or two days even if you go to another site, you should see ads related to what you have searched on Google yesterday. Or when you watch a video on YouTube and the next time when you open YouTube again, YouTube start appearing the same categories videos on the home page.
Why Does this happen with us?
What does Google Know about us?
- what is your name?,
- You are male or female.,
- Your date of birth,
- What is your personal mobile number ?,
- Where do you work?
- What do you search on Google?
- Which website are you visiting on the Internet world ?,
- What are you searching on YouTube? What kind of videos are you like to watch?
- What are you saying in Google Voice Search?
Find How does Google Knows Where You’ve Been?
By clicking on Location History Page you can find out exactly where did you go so far with the help of Google
Map? Here you can see all the information from your home and office, which you saved in Google Maps. As you can see in the image no-2. You can Pause location history by clicking MANAGE LOCATION HISTORY.
How to check out all your YouTube Activity so far:
How can you download all your Google Data Using Google Takeout feature?
- What information google has store about you?
- Whatever you have been searched on Google till now?
- What else Google knows about you even we don’t know about yourself?
- Sign-in & security
- Personal info & privacy
- Account preferences
Step-3: After clicking “Control your content”, something like this comes out to you as you can see in image no-6. Now click on the option “Create Archive” below the “Download your data” on the right side of “Download or transfer your content”
Step-4: After clicking Create Archive, something like this comes out to you as you can see in the image no-7. On this page of Google, you can see all of Google’s services related to your personal data. Now if you want to download any service data from Google, then after you enable the Toggle button in front of that Service, click Next below all services.
Step-5: As you click Next, a drop down menu opens at the bottom, where you can see 3 types of options under “Customize archive format”. As you can see in the image no-8.
1st: File Type – Here you have to choose to download any one of two types of file formats (.zip and .tzg). I would suggest that you choose File Type .zip only here because this file format is easily open in almost all the computers.
2nd: Archive Size (Max) – How much of your size (2GB to 50GB) do you want to download Google data? You has to choose this.
3rd: Delivery Method – Here, you have to choose the method you want to download your Google data. Here you get to choose 4 ways of Delivery Method. Out of which you have to choose one.
These 4 ways are as follows: –
- Send download link via email
- Add to Drive
- Add to Dropbox
- Add to One Drive
Really, Google Takeout is a great feature from Google
Before speaking bye-bye to Google If you wanted to see or download what your data is available on Google Then you can use this feature. So you have successfully completed this work. Now it depends on you whether you want to stay with Google in the future. The decision is in your hands.
I hope, Now you came to know that “What is Google Takeout? How To Download your full Google Data Using Google Takeout?” if you still have any Question, You can ask by comment section below. We will try to give your reply ASAP.
Thanks for Visiting Pro Gadgets 360.
- What is SSL Certificate & How does it Work? Explained
- 6 Best Video Editing Apps for Android & IOS Users in 2018
- How to Create a Blog on Blogger in 2018? Step by Step Full Guide
- How to apply for Passport from Mobile Phone? Step by Step full Guide
- What is Affiliate marketing and How to Make Money from Affiliate marketing?
- How to Install Let’s Encrypt in GoDaddy – Get free SSL Certificate in 10 mins
- 5 Useful WhatsApp Tips & Tricks for Advanced Users. You definitely need to know
- How Google Map Shows Real Time Traffic? How Google Map Works? Full Explained